Hurry! Apply for IIM Calcutta’s Post Graduate Programme for Executives latest by October 25, 2016!
The last date to submit applications for Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX) offered at Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIMC) is October 25, 2016.
IIM Calcutta is presently conducting admission process for the academic session 2017-18 in one-year full-time residential program PGPEX, which will be its eleventh batch.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in PGPEX at IIMC
Executives who wish to pursue PGPEX from IIM Calcutta must have a graduate degree (minimum 3 years duration) in any discipline (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized University.
In addition to this, applicants need to have at least 5 years of full time post-qualification managerial/professional experience and a valid GMAT score.
How to Apply for PGPEX at IIM Calcutta
- Visit the official website of IIM Calcutta
- In the Program tab click on ‘PGPEX’ section on the home page
- On the left index click on ‘Apply Online’ tab
- Register yourself using email id and contact no.
- Fill the application form and upload a passport size photo
- Pay application fee via d.d. or cheque using Debit/Credit cards
- Upload the scanned copy of the payment receipt
- Submit form online along with payment receipt and enclosures
- Keep a copy for future references
Selection Procedure for Admission in PGPEX at IIM Calcutta
Applicants will be shortlisted and will be called for the Personal Interview round in the month of November 2016 for the final selection.
Executives will be offered seats in the Post Graduate Programme for Executives in the month of November 2016 at IIM Calcutta on the basis of their:
- Academic Background
- Professional Experience
- GMAT Score
- Personal Interview
- Statement of Purpose and Recommendation Letters from two referees who hold senior academic or managerial positions.
Later on, selected candidates will be required to submit the first installment of programme fees latest by December 2016 as the new academic session for PGPEX will commence from April 21, 2017.