E-Cell, IIM Calcutta announces the dates for flagship Business-Plan Competition - Ideas to Implementation (i2i) 2017.
E-Cell, Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta invites all to participate in its flagship Business-Plan Competition - Ideas to Implementation 2017, popularly known as i2i 2017. It is an amazing platform where one gets opportunities to turn his/her ideas into reality.
IIM is pleased to share that it had huge success with i2i 2016 and assures you that i2i 2017 will be a much bigger success!
- Total cash prize is INR 4.5 lakhs
- First Prize: INR 2 Lakhs
- Second Prize: INR 1.5 Lakhs
- Third Prize: INR 1 Lakh
- Opportunity to present your ideas in front of a panel of entrepreneurs, investors, industry experts and professors
- Opportunity to get incubated at IIMCIP and assured seed funding if incubated (T&C Apply)
- Coverage on social media and print media
- Coveted certificates from E-Cell, IIM Calcutta and IIM Calcutta Innovation Park signed by Faculty In charge - E-Cell, CEO – IIMCIP and President, E – Cell.
- Round 1 submission deadline: November 6, 2016
- Round 1 result announcement an commencement of Round 2: November 30, 2016
- Round 2 submission deadline: December 18, 2016
- Round 2result announcement: January 10, 2016
- Mentorship by expert: January 15-25, 2016
- Semi-final submission deadline: January 29, 2016
- Semi-final round: February 4, 2016
- Final round: February 6, 2016
For more information click here.
Source: Souvik Jana, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on