The intake in PGP programme of IIM Raipur will be 280 and 350 in academic year 2017-18 and 2018-19 respectively!
IIM Raipur has decided to increase the intake to its flagship Post Graduate Programme (PGP programme) in a phased manner for the next three years beginning from the academic year 2016-17 with a total intake of 210 students. The intake in PGP will be amplified to 280 and 350 in the academic year 2017-18 and 2018-19 respectively. However, the admission to PGP 2016-18 will be based on the existing admission policy.
The Indian Institute of Management-Raipur (IIMR), established in the year 2010 by the Government of India offers the following programmes:
- PGP (Post Graduate Programme in Management)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
- Fellow (Doctoral) Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPWE)
- Management Development Programmes (MDPs) for senior and middle-level executives
IIM-Raipur has been set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development at Raipur, the capital city of Chhattisgarh. The institute believes in catering its students with quality education which helps them in becoming ethical leaders who are not only confined to business, commerce and industry upbringing but are also socially conscious towards their contribution in nation building and bring the in name for the country globally.