Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore (IIPM Bangalore) is inviting application for its two years, full-time MBA Programmes. Know about the Eligibility criteria and other important details here.
Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore (IIPM Bangalore) invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for its two years, full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, International Business etc for the academic session 2016-18.
IIPM Bangalore MBA Course Eligibility Criteria
- The interested candidates should have bachelor’s degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern) or equivalent in any discipline from the recognized institution/university with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate including languages. Also, candidates having bachelor’s degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC Act with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate including languages are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed bachelor’s/master’s degree from the Open University and/or through correspondence from a university recognize by law are exempt from the 10+2 pattern. However, the duration of the degree must be 3 years/2 years respectively.
- Admission to the IIPM MBA program will be effected through CMAT and other permissible entrance tests.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PwD will get 5 percent relaxation in minimum eligibility marks.
How to apply for IIPM Bangalore MBA Course
- The interested candidates can reach out to the official website of IIPM to find the application form or directly click on the link here to find it in PDF format.
- Candidates need to provide the details in the prescribed format in the application form and need to attach the Demand Draft of INR 1000 drawn in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Plantation Management’ payable at Bangalore towards Prospectus and Application fee.
IIPM Bangalore MBA Selection Procedure
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for the allotment of seats in AICTE approved MBA programme in IIPM Bangalore. They will be then called for the group discussion and personal interview.
Important dates for IIPM Bangalore MBA Course
The last for the submission of duly filled application forms for IIPM Bangalore MBA Course is Friday, August 5, 2016.