Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) will soon declare the IIT JAM 2016 Answer Key
The Joint Admission Test (JAM) was conducted on February 7, 2016 for offering admissions to Master of Science (M. Sc-2 years), M. Sc-PhD dual degree, Master of Science Master of Technology (M. Sc M. Tech), Joint M. Sc-PhD, integrated PhD degree programmes at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and other IITs. The cut-off marks will be announced in the month of March.
IIT JAM was a Computer Based Test (CBT). All the seven test papers were fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ): Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these types of questions.
- The results of IIT JAM 2016 will be declared on March 23, 2016
- Submission of application forms for admission on the JAM 2016 website will be open from April 15, 2016 to April 27, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/ rectification of defective documents at IIT Madras is May 10, 2016
- First admission list will be released on June 3, 2016
- Second admission list will be released on June 20, 2016