Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will host a short-term course on ‘Stress Management and Coping’ between August 12 and 16, 2016. The course is for TEQIP Participants.
- Genesis of Stress: Neuro- psychological Approach
- Organizational/Institutional Role Stress - A Reflection
- Academic Stress & Anxiety: The Present Scenario
- Work-life Imbalance & Stress: A Multilevel Perspectives
- Managing Emotions in the Workplace: Psycho-spiritual Approach
- Coping with Stress: Life Skills & Strategies
- Cognitive Dissonance & Stress: Same Therapeutic Techniques
- Stress Audit & HR Interventions in 21st Century Organizations.
Course at a Glance:
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation/ Post- graduation
- Course Fee: INR 10,000 /-for sponsored candidates
- Nil- for TEQIP college teachers
- Certificate of Participation on successful completion of the course
- Accommodation will be provided
- Last date for receiving application form (along with the DD): August 8, 2016
- Intimation to Participants latest by: August 8, 2016
- Arrival of Participants at IIT Kharagpur: August 11, 2016
- Completion of the Course: August 16, 2016
For more information click here..
Source: Akshay Thakur, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on