Last date to send the nominees for the short term course to conducted by IIT, Kharagpur was August 10, 2015!
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will conduct a Short Term Course on Surface Mining Haul Roads and off Highway Trucks between August 24-27, 2015.
Prof. Khanindra Pathak, Department of Mining Engineering, IIT, Kharagpur will be the coordinator to the short term course.
The last date to send the nomination was August 10, 2015. Institute will arrange for accommodation on basis of prior request.
- A course fee of Rs. 25,000.00 per participant for the course inclusive of course material.
- The fee must send by demand draft in favor of “CEP -STC,IIT, Kharagpur” payable at Kharagpur or by electronic money transfer to “CEP STC IIT, Kharagpur” to the account number 95562200002955 of Syndicate Bank at Branch SRIC IIT, Kharagpur (IFSC Code SYNB0009556)
The course will cover:
- Haul road design
- Haul road construction
- Haul road maintenance
- Economics of Haul road and trucking
- Recent developments in construction, operation and maintenance of mining Trucks
- Infrastructure and facility planning for Haul road
- Haul road and truck safety management
For detail information click on http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/downloads/mi_stc_1516_smhrht.pdf
Source: Akshay Thakur, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on