IIT Madras has announced admissions to MBA programmes offered by the Department of Management Studies (DoMS). Check the details here!
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras) has invited applications for Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes offered in various disciplines at Department of Management Studies (DoMS) for the academic session 2017. Candidates can visit the official website of IIT-M to apply.
The DoMS offers the following disciplines:
- Human Resource Management (HRM) and Organisational Behaviour (OB)
- Integrative Management and Operations
- Information Systems
- The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (or must possess professional qualification equivalent to that of a university degree recognised by the UGC) in any discipline with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university/college/institute.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply
- The candidate should possess a valid score in any of the following national examinations:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA)
- National Eligibility Test (NET) of the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
4. The following categories of candidates are exempt from the qualifying examinations:
- Candidates with postgraduate degree in engineering
- Candidates with MBA or PGDM from IITs, IIMs, XLRI and NITIE
- Candidates with at least five years of managerial experience are eligible to request for exemption from qualifying examination. However, the department may ask these candidates to appear for domain specific departmental examination.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the CAT/MAT/NET/GMAT score, past academic performance, industry experience, and gender.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview round.