The admission to IMI PGDM programme 2017 will be offered through CAT, XAT, GMAT scores.
International Management Institute, Kolkata is inviting applications for IMI PGDM programme 2017.
The admission to PGDM course will be done through Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centres all over the country. IMI will take the scores of the candidates from IIM who have appeared in the CAT and also have applied in IMI for PGDM programme.
IMI PGDM Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to post-graduate programs.
- Candidates appearing in their final year exam are also eligible, provided they produce the proof having met the minimum eligibility by September 2017.
- It is desired that candidates complete all academic requirements before joining the program
- Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The candidates can also apply through XAT scores.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than June 2014 and later than April 2017 are also eligible to apply. Candidates are required to produce their GMAT score at the time of applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification.
The candidates applied for IMI PGDM Programme will be shortlisted on the basis of
- CAT 2016 Score
- XAT 2016 score
- GMAT score
- Educational background
- Work experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by IMI. IMI will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay writing, Personal interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
- New Delhi
Candidates can fill 1st and 2nd preference for the interview in the application form. If a candidate's preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change.
Source: Harshit Rajpurohit, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on