The Indian Bank PO exam 2017 will be held on 22nd January, 2017 and the admit cards for the same have been released.
Admit cards for the Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) exam 2017 have now been released on the official website of Indian Bank.
The PO exam is scheduled to take place on 22nd January, 2017 at various test venues in the country.
No. of Vacancies: 324
Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
Programme: Qualifying candidates will be attending a 9-month long PG Diploma course comprising of teachings in banking and finance from Manipal University. After the completion of this 9 month long course, candidates will then be given a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) of three months in one of the branches of the bank. Once the candidates have completed both of these, they will be eligible for the PO post.
How to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link for admit cards
- Type in the details like registration number and password
- Click Submit
- Your Admit Card will be displayed
Exam Paper Pattern:
The Preliminary exam to be conducted online will be objective type and comprise of 3 sections.
- Section1- Reasoning. The total number of questions in this section will be 35.
- Section 2- English Language. This section will have total 30 sections.
- Section 3- Quantitative Aptitude. This section will have total 35 questions.
The time for the entire exam will be one hour.
The procedure of selection will comprise of the online exam (preliminary and main) and the interview.
- The shortlisted and selected candidates will undergo the 9-month PG diploma course at Manipal. After the completion of this PG diploma, candidates will need to complete a 3-month internship at one of the bank branches.
- Once the PG diploma courses and the internship are completed, candidates will then be appointed as probationary officer in one of the bank branches.