Now that the final results of NMAT 2013 are out, it is time to give students an insight into the full-time MBA courses offered by NMIMSPosted by Nidhi Bahl on Jan. 24, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) provides a wide range of MBA courses, both general management and specialised areas, to match industry requirements and prepare students for the future.
1. MBA – It is a two-year, full-time Master in Business Administration Program that seeks to train students to become decision makers, with social sensitivity, broad strategic vision, and capability of assuming higher corporate responsibility and marked degree of flexibility in interpersonal relationships
2. MBA Banking – It is a two-year, full-time program that aims to develop professionally qualified bankers and committed finance professionals who can drive the banking sector growth to unmatched heights and bolster financial stability. It covers all facets of banking operations – both domestic and international banking – by formulating a compact program.
3. MBA (Capital Markets) – A two-year, full-time program that aims to give students exposure to theoretical, practical and operational aspects of the industry. The objective of this course is to transform a student into a complete professional who can keep pace with the contemporary issues faced by the financial markets of the World.
4. MBA (Human Resource) – It is a two-year, full-time MBA program that aims to provide a holistic learning opportunity to budding HR specialists. The program provides rigorous inputs on a selection of specially designed contemporary courses to develop the required HR specialist competencies and the right attitude for today’s business environment.
5. MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) – A two-year, full time course that aims to develop students, by rigorous field work and academics, for managerial positions in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
6. Post Ggraduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) – The objective of the program is to train students to become ethical and socially responsible managers, to become ¬¬strong in functional fundamentals, to be effective in communication and interpersonal skills, to be industry-ready and result-oriented.
Please note that admission to the above programs is possible only when you clear the Group Discussion (GD) round as well as the Personal Interview (PI) stage following the announcement of NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) result.
Source: Official website of NMIMS