Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi will host an intra college seminar on March 8 and 9, 2016.
- The aesthetics of reading
- Reading public, for instance readers of Children’s fiction
- Differences in reading of people belonging to different class, community and culture
- Adaptations-theatre and films; its relationship to the ‘original text’
- E-books and the digitalization of texts
- What it is to read oral literature
- Literary characters as readers
The interested candidates are required to submit their entries before February 18, 2016.
Kirori Mal College, an institution of academic excellence, that has always strived to, and successfully maintained its place as one of the finest within the University of Delhi. The college encourages a quest for knowledge that is rooted in an ethical understanding of the world that we inhabit and this enthusiasm for learning along with a desire to evolve into socially responsible beings is reflected not only in the academic atmosphere but also visible in the field of extra-curricular activity.