Spardha, the 14th Annual National Level Summer Project Presentation Competition of IRM Jaipur will be hosted on November 25 and 26, 2016.
Faculty of Management Studies-Institute of Rural Management, Jaipur is delighted to announce the dates for its annual extravaganza ‘SPARDHA -2016’. IRM is presenting its 14th edition on November 25 and 26, 2016.
Spardha is an Annual National Level Summer Project Presentation Competition, which provides the students with a prospect to interact with eminent personalities associated with the business world and their contemporaries from various reputed B-Schools across India.
It also provides a platform to the budding managers to present the learning about the techniques, opportunities, novel strategies and analytical methods related to different issues in the business management system that they have acquired during their Sumner Internship.
During “Spardha” the students will also be able to share their research-based knowledge obtained allied to different fields of management.
IRM is inviting entries from the students of various backgrounds such as Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, Rural Management / Rural Development, Agri-business Management, Business Analytics and Digital Marketing.
Spardha Eligibility Criteria:
- Final year students pursuing two-year full-time MBA/PGDBM/PGDRM programme.
- The duration of summer training should be of 45-60 days in respective fields.
Spardha 2016 Registration Guidelines:
Follow the below steps while register for Spardha 2016
- Submit the soft copy of the report (MS office Word format), synopsis (in 200 words) and power point presentation along with duly filled registration form to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Shortlisted candidates need to submit the Registration fee INR 500 per candidate as demand draft drawn favor of ‘Institute of Rural Management’ payable at Jaipur latest by November 20, 2016.
- Registration form can be downloaded from https://goo.gl/forms/VqfF7R5uKoVDmgbp2
Registration can also be done on the day actual of Spardha. The candidates need to carry the following documents :
- One hard copy and one soft copy of the submitted project.
- Power point Presentation in a pen drive.
- Authorization letter duly signed by Faculty Guide/HOD/Dean/Director/Principal for authenticating the candidature of the participant.
- Student ID card.
For more information click here.
Source: Yagvendra Sharma, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on