Apply for M Tech programmes at Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata. Check details here!
The Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata has invited applications for admissions to Master of Technology (M. Tech) 2016. The institute will make the application forms available from February 9, 2016. Candidates have to appear for ISI Admission Test 2016, in case if they have not qualified in GATE. The interested candidates can apply online on the ISI Kolkata official website.
Programmes offered at ISI Kolkata:
- Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Computer Science
- Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research
M. Tech in Computer Science:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Electronic Science/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or,
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or any other qualification considered equivalent (such as AMIE or, GRAD-IETE or, DOEACC ‘B’ Level)
- Stipend ₹ 8000/- per month
NOTE: Candidates with a valid GATE score above a threshold (to be decided by the Selection Committee) in his/her own subject would be directly called for interview. However, such candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application form like all other candidates.