Apply for UG and PG courses offline or online by visit the official website of ITM University.
ITM University has opened the admission process for UG and PG courses for the academic session 2016.
Courses on Offer:
Minimum Eligibility Criteria Irrespective of Course wise Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible for admission to the first year of any of the above mentioned programmes, a candidate must be an Indian National and must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria
- Candidates willing to take admission must have passed from a university / board that recognized by CBSE / AICTE / UGC /AIU/ MHRD or any other statutory body of Government of India are eligible.
How to Apply?
Online on University website:
- Students can fill in the form online and also pay the application and processing fee of INR 1000 online.
- They should upload self-attested scanned copies of documents mentioned in the PDF here along with the online application.
- They will receive an email confirmation for their online application and this confirmation will also constitute an acknowledgement of having received the processing fee.
Offline Application Forms:
Application Forms can either be obtained
- By hand from the University Campus on payment of INR 1000 or
- Requesting by post on payment of INR 1000
For more admission related information, download the PDF attached here.
Source: Abhimanyu Bhalla, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on