Centralized Counselling invites applications for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch programmes in four of the reputed technical institutes that include IGDTUW, NSIT, IIIT-D and DTU.
As the JEE-Main 2016 rank list is out, Centralized Counselling for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch programmes in four of the prestigious and pioneering technical universities/institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi has begun. Online applications for the same are invited through the official website. Candidates can reach out to the official website, long on and fill the online application form to apply for any course of their liking.
JAC 2016 Admission Process
Through the centralised counselling, candidates can apply for B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch programmes in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D) and Delhi Technological University (DTU).
How to Apply for JAC 2016 Admission Online
Those who want to apply for any of the programmes mentioned above, the admission process will take place through JAC. The admission process is simple as all that prospective candidates are required to do is to fill a single online application form by registering at the official website of JAC.
Aspirants can consider the following simple steps to fill in the form.
- Visit the official website of JAC or simply click here.
- On the home page of JAC’s website, click on the ‘New Registration’ link if you are a new user or login to the website if you are already a registered member.
- Candidates need to provide JEE Main Roll Number, type the password, enter the security Pin provided on the same form and finally click on the submit page.
- Candidates can fill in the application form with the required detail. The fee for submitting JAC 2016 Online Admission form is INR 1200 plus transaction charges, if any.
Important dates for Submitting JAC 2016 Online Admission form
- Prospective candidates can submit registration-cum counselling fee through SBI E-Challan until 3PM on June 28, 2016.
- The last date for submitting registration-cum counselling fee through NE-Banking/Credit/Debit Cards is Up to 6PM on June 29, 2016.
- The last date for Choice Filling is up to 8PM on June 29, 2016
- Declaration of Seat Allotment Result for the first round will be done on July 2, 2016 after 5PM and physical reporting time for Admission at respective university/institute is between 10AM and 4PM from July 4 to July 7, 2016.
- Declaration of Seat Allotment Result for the second round will be on July 9, 2016 and physical reporting time for Admission at respective university/institute is between 10AM and 4PM on July 11 and July 12, 2016.
- Declaration of Seat Allotment Result for the third round will be on July 15, 2016 and physical reporting time for Admission at respective university/institute is between 10AM and 4PM on July 18 and July 19, 2016.
- The Spot round will be subject to availability of seats. The availability of seats will be displayed on July 26, 2016. The registration cum participation fee payment for spot round will be done on July 27 and July 28, 2016 and reporting time at DTU on July 29, July 30 and July 31, 2016 will be 10 AM.
Important things to Remember for JAC 2016 Admission
- Admission to B.E./ B.Tech. Courses in DTU, IGDTUW and NSIT will be based strictly on the All India Rank of the candidate in JEE Main 2016 Paper I.
- Admission to B.Arch. Course in IGDTUW will be based on candidate’s All India Rank in JEE (Main) - 2016 Paper-II
- Admission in III-D will be based on the following parameters:
- Total marks obtained in JEE Main Paper I in 2016 and normalized score in 12th as provided by JEE (60% & 40%weightage respectively)
- Bonus marks given for great achievements in diverse areas including Sports, Culture, Chess, Innovation, Programming Contest, Olympiads, National Talent Search etc.