JIMS has announced GDPI dates for admission to PGDM courses in 2013 – 2015 session.
Jagannath International Management School (JIMS) has announced the dates for the GDPI session for the batch 2013-2015 as 9 February, 2013 and 16 February, 2013. The last date to apply for GDPI in JIMS is February 9, 2013.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for GDPI at JIMS 2013
- Students who have scored Composite Score of 500 in Management Aptitude Test (MAT) & atleast 60 percentile in Common Admission Test (CAT) are eligible to apply for PGDM in Marketing, Finance and Human Resource.
- Students who have scored Composite Score of 450 in Management Aptitude Test (MAT) & atleast 50 percentile in Common Admission Test (CAT) are eligible to apply for PGDM in International Business.
Jagannath International Management School popularly known as JIMS was founded in 1997and offers PGDM courses in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and International Business. The courses offered at JIMS are approved by AICTE. The comprehensive curriculum at JIMS includes Personality Development with on the job training, mind teasing case studies, presentations, foreign language and exposure to national & international conferences. The PGDM (IB) students are sent on a study trip to National University Singapore (NIS) for a one week certificate course during the course.
The absorption of JIMS students by the industry speaks volumes of not only the excellence of the academic programmes but also of the top quality of the highly trained and groomed students.
The placement process at JIMS starts with characteristic zeal. The proactive placement cell at JIMS is engaged in organising seminars, guest lectures, conferences, industrial visits, summer placement and other corporate events throughout the year. Corporate placements begin December onwards. In 2012, JIMS accomplished almost 100 percent final placement of their PGDM students. The highest salary was 9.5 lakhs and the average salary was 4.5 lakhs. Some of the reputed companies who have recruited JIMS students include Oracle,ITC, Citi Bank, ICI Dulux, HCL, OBC, Hindustan Unilever, ICICI, HSBC, Bajaj Allianz, HDFC Asset Mgt., Deutsche Bank, Titan, Deloitte, Religare, ICICI Securities, Ultra Tech Cement, Capital IQ and many more.
Also on HTCampus.com
- JIMS to Host End Term Theory Examinations from May 23
- Jagannath International Management School to conduct 10th national seminar
- PGDM &PGDM (IB) date sheet announced by JIMS, New Delhi
- JIMS Gears Up for Annual Cultural Fiesta Verve
- BBA, BCA and BJMC Date Sheet Announced at Jagannath International Management School
- view more