Jamia Hamdard Student Branch will organise the robotics workshop on January 30 and 31, 2016.
IEEE Jamia Hamdard Student Branch will organise a Robotics workshop in association with Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. at Jamia Hamdard University.
The Workshop at a Glance:
Workshop duration: 2 Days
Workshop fee: INR 600 for IEEE Member and INR 900 for non IEEE member
Date: January 30 and 31, 2016
Venue: Convention Centre, Jamia Hamdard
Day 1 (Session 1)
Introduction to Robotics
Basics of Robot Electronics:
Basic Electronic Components
Fundamental Electrical Concepts
Interfacing of Sensors
Motors and Controlling Circuit
Interfacing of Motors
Day 1 (Session 2)
Introduction to Microcontrollers
What is Microcontroller?
Difference between Microcontroller and Microprocessor.
Microcontroller Architecture and Interfacing.
How can we use Microcontroller in our Own Circuits?
Introduction to Programming Languages
Programming Languages- Assembly vs Embedded C.
Microcontroller Programming using 'Embedded C'.
Discussion on Different Algorithms
Line Following Robot Algorithms
Edge Avoiding Robot Algorithm
Obstacle Avoider Robot Algorithm
Wall Following Robot Algorithm
Sound Operated Robot Algorithm
Light Searching Robot Algorithm
Installation of Software and Debugging
Writing your first 'Embedded C' Program in AVR Studio.
Program Compilation and Debugging.
Loading Compiled 'C' Program into Microcontroller using Robosapiens 'AVR BOOTFlasher v1.0
Day 2 (Session 3)
- Assembling the DIY kit of Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
- Assembling plays a major role that deals with the mechanical section of Robotics including mounting of components and mechanical stability.
- Generating different LED patterns using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
- Development of Line Following Robot using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
- Development of Edge Avoiding Robot using Robosapiens iBOT Mini V3.0
Day 2 (Session 4)
- Zonal Competition: After the hand on theory and practical experience from the workshop, Zonal Round Competition will be conducted for the participants.
Interested candidates can register for the workshop at JMIU workshop 2016. Selected candidates will get the chance to participate in Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Robotics fest ‘Robotryst’.
Source: Chetanya Mehra, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on