The last date to submit application forms is 10th April, 2013
Jamia Hamdard has started accepting online applications from 1st March, 2013 for admission to its MBA courses for the academic session 2013 - 14. Jamia Hamdard is a deemed university, accredited by NAAC in "A" grade.
Jamia Hamdard offers a wide array of courses: MBA, Ph.D, M.Phil, Post Graduate, Under Graduate, Diploma, Certification, Pre-Tib courses.
The specializations offered by the University in Master of Business Administration (MBA) include:
1. MBA (Regular)
2. MBA in Health & Hospital Management
3. MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
MBA / MBA (HM) / MBA (PM)
A candidate seeking admission to MBA/MBA(HM)/MBA(PM) Programmes of study must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Qualified CMAT (with valid score card) conducted by AICTE in September-2012 Or February 2013
MBA / MBA(HM) / MBA(PM)
- On the basis of qualified CMAT score (September 2012 or February 2013) conducted by AICTE, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Jamia Hamdard. However, candidates without CMAT may be considered if seats are available. Candidates holding CAT/MAT/GMAT//XAT/ GPAT (GPAT for MBA-Pharmaceutical Management only) qualified before February 2013 may also be considered as per the availability of seats.
- Subject to availability of seats candidates with MBBS/BDS/BUMS degree and mid career professionals may be exempted from appearing in CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GPATfor MBA (HM). However, they will have to appear in GD and Interview.
- The candidates should clearly write the application Form number / Roll number of Jamia Hamdard on the back of the Score Card.
- The admission will be made on the basis of the merit determined by the University.
- To seek admission in the MBA programmes of the University, the candidates should apply on the prescribed Offline/Online application form of Jamia Hamdard at www.jamiahamdard.edu ; www.jamiahamdard.ac.in or may find the printed application form at Jamia Hamdard campus.
- The criteria for selection are given below:
Selection through CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/GPAT
60% weightage to CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/GPAT Score
25% weightage to Group Discussion (GD)
15% weightage to Personal Interview
- For admission of Foreign National / NRI / Sponsored seats, above mentioned test examinations is not required. However, they will have to appear for English proficiency, GD and interview.
1. The short listed candidates on the basis of CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/CAT/GPAT Scores will be called for GD and Interview at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi.
2. The list of short listed candidates will be displayed only on the University Notice Board and University website www.jamiahamdard.edu. Individual call letter for interview / GD will not be dispatched. It is the candidate’s responsibility to appear for GD and Interview on the proposed date after checking the list on website. In any case, the date of GD / Interview will not be changed.
3. Candidates found lacking in English proficiency will have to attend special language classes conducted by the University. A separate fee will be charged from such candidate(s).
4. At the time of GD & Interview , the candidate should come with the original certificates of qualifying marks and original certificates of CMAT/MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT etc.
5. Additional 15% of total seats are reserved for foreign nationals as per MHRD/ UGC norms.
Important Dates for MBA Programme
Commencement of Online/Offline Application Forms
1st March, 2013 (Availability of Online Forms)
15th March, 2013 (Availability of Offline Forms)
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms
10th April, 2013
Display of Shortlisted Candidates on the University Notice Board and Website
By 18th April, 2013
GD and Interview
28th to 30th April, 2013
Announcement of Selection Lists on the University Notice Board and Website
By 8th May, 2013
Closure of Admissions
14th August, 2013 or to be announced by AICTE
Commencement of Induction Programme
1st July, 2013
Source: Official website of Jamia Hamdard