Jamia Millia Islamia University is conducting this workshop on the topic “Assessing and Prioritizing Needs for the Occupational Health Infrastructure”!
Department of Social Work (UGC Centre of Advanced Study), Faculty of Social Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia University in collaboration with Division of Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus), Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA will conduct an International Consultative Workshop between July 6-7, 2015.
Topic of the workshop will be “Assessing and Prioritizing Needs for the Occupational Health Infrastructure”
Experts who will contribute to the international workshop in the form of insights derived from their research papers, case studies, policy reviews and conceptual papers are cordially invited.
Experts from reputed institutes like:
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
- National Health Systems Resource
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Indian Institute of Public Health
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Centre for Policy Research
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- University of Delhi
- Indian Council of Medical Research, Gujarat
- Institute of Development Research, Sekhsaria
- Institute of Public Health
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- V.V. Giri National Labour Institute,
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Sigma Research and Consulting and Power Finance Corporation of India Ltd.
Source: Chetanya Mehra, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on