JMIU will host a workshop on the topic Forensic Odontology on April 17th.
An intensive workshop is scheduled on April 17th, 2016 by Jamia Millia Islamia University on ‘Forensic Odontology’.
The workshop is open to PG students and faculty members. The workshop will provide the delegates with an in depth knowledge into this field and let diverse branches of dentistry adopt the practice of Forensic Odontology.
From the Speakers List:
- Dr Adarsh Kumar (Keynote speaker), Additional Professor of Forensic Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Dr. O.P. Jasuja (Workshop), Dean, Faculty of Physical Sciences, Professor and Head, Dept. of Forensic Science, Punjabi University, Patiala
- Dr. Namita Kalra (Guest speaker), Prof. and Head, Dept. of Dental Sciences, UCMS and GTB Hospital, N Delhi
- Dr. Vishal Dang (Guest Speaker), Prof. and Head, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Manav Rachna Dental College, New Delhi
- Dr. Susmita Saxena (Guest Speaker), Prof. and Head, Dept. of Oral Pathology, ESIC Dental College, Rohini, N Delhi
- Dr. N. N. Singh (Guest Speaker), Prof. and Head, Dept. of Oral Pathology, Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, Moradabad
Topics to Cover:
- Disaster Victim Identification (DVI)
- Facial Reconstruction
- Child abuse and neglect: Role of dentists
- Dental Radiology-a tool for age estimation
- Dental Profiling- importance of dental records
- Scope of Forensic Odontology
For more information, kindly download the PDF.
Source: Anupriya Sah, Chetanya Mehra, HTCampus Specialists
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on