JNTU PACET 2012: Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test
PACET 2012 is conducted by JNTU.Posted by Raunika Sood on March 1, 2012, 4:17 p.m.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad conducts Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (PACET).
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts PACET 2012.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Planning and Architecture Common Entrance Test (JNTU PACET) is conducted every year in the month of July.
The entrance examination is meant for planning program consists of single test of two hours of duration, consisting questions on logical reasoning, scientific thinking and latest social, health and other issues concerning the country.
The entrance examination is conducted every year by the University for Admission into:
- Bachelor of Architecture (five-year course)
- B. Arch (six-year part time degree course)
- Bachelor of Planning (four-year program)
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU PACET 2012:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates, who have passed three years of diploma (10+3) in Engineering / Architecture conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, are also eligible.
- The candidates appearing in the final examination or those results are pending can also apply.
- The candidate should be at least 16 years of age as on the date of commencement of admission as announced by PACET committee.
- The candidates are required to pass 10+2 examination conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent to it, with at least 50% marks in total.
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085, Andhra Pradesh, India E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org