IIT Kanpur has issued the JEE Advanced Mock Test for engineering aspirants. Check the details related to the mock test in this article.
IIT Kanpur has released the JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test on its official website, jeeadv.ac.in for the engineering aspirants. JEE Advanced 2018 will be conducted on the 20 May 2018 in online mode. The mock test will help the aspirants to check their preparation level. The JEE Advanced Mock Test will provide the complete overview of the examination process and pattern. Aspirants should access the mock test in order to enhance their preparation level. The mock test can be treated as the sample paper that helps you to manage your time.
With JEE Advanced Mock Test, candidates can make a good strategy to solve questions in minimum time which in turns help them to speed up their calculation. Aspirants can have a look at the number of remaining question and number of solved question and the remaining time on the computer screen.
How to Access JEE Advanced Mock Test?
Below-mentioned steps will help you to access the mock test without any hassles.
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced 2018 or click the above-given link to access the same
- Click the “Mock Test for JEE Advanced 2018”
- Now, Select the option “Sign In” to enter the account and read the instructions carefully
- Select the “Next” option to know about the exam and the colour coding of the answers
Select the language for the exam and click the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
The overall time to completely solve the JEE Advanced mock test is 180 minutes. The clock will start as soon you open the test and the test will automatically be closed after completion of time.
There will be 09 different sections, 03 of each subject. Each section consists 08 questions. In the start of each section, instructions to solve the question of the respective set are provided. For each correct response, 04 marks will be added to the total score while for each wrong response; one-fourth marks will be deducted from the total marks. Hence, carefully mark your response in order to avoid the negative marking.
- You can switch to any question or section and can change your response at any time.
- All the questions will be of multiple choices
- Different colours indicate your response.
Stay Connected with HTCampus for Latest Updates on JEE Advanced 2018!