JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card is now available to download. Aspirants can check all the necessary details here.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card is now available to download on the official website. The Admit Card will be available on the portal till May 21, 2017. Aspirants can also log in using the link provided below. The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination hall and has to be presented to the invigilator for verification. The candidates who fail to carry the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the JEE Advanced 2017 exam.
This year JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted by IIT Madras. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 21, 2017.
The hall ticket has to be downloaded online only. There is no provision for any other means of dispatch.
Steps to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced or click on the link below to reach the login page.
- Enter the relevant details asked like JEE Advanced Registration Number and the verification question.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the same and take a print out.
Details inside JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Address for correspondence
- Language of question paper
- Name & address of the examination centre allotted
JEE Advanced 2017 Important Dates:
|Availability of JEE Advanced Admit Card||10th May 2017|
|Last Date to download Admit Card||21st May 2017|
|JEE Advanced Exam||21st may 2017|
Important points to be noted about the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates who successfully registered for JEE (Advanced) 2017 can download the admit card from the online registration portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2017, photograph, signature, date of birth, the address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in the case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal IIT.
- In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal IIT.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
Portal for downloading admit card
Admit card downloading
May 10, 2017, 10:00 AM