JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018, a web tool with credence, empowers JEE Advanced aspirants to steer clear of the air of indecision and arrive on educated decisions.
About JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018 is an efficient web tool coined by HTCampus to provide JEE Advanced aspirants with an estimated All India Rank when the answer key is available. The All India Rank (AIR) is the buzzword for JEE aspirants for reasons not far to seek. It is the sole criteria to determine the IIT institute and specialisation options available to the candidate. Putting it simply, the examination authority, which is JoSAA, will factor in your AIR rank 2018 prior to allotting the IIT Institute and discipline. The higher rankers can expect enrolments in the top-rated IIT campuses and lucrative engineering fields, including IT, Computers, and Aerospace amongst others.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor is delighting users with a conveniently navigable interface and uncluttered layout. Thus, the user is relieved from investing much time and effort in accessing his estimated rank and other related information. The user can vouch for the accuracy of the rank gained, which is thanks to an elaborate and efficient methodology adhered to by the web tool. It takes into account the information furnished by the user and amalgamates it with historical cut off data and specialist opinion. Since the rank predicted is reasonably accurate but not absolute, HTCampus recommends the user to cross verify the information.
About JEE 2018
JEE 2018 is a national level intake exam is the gateway to top private and government technical institutes scattered all across India. Conducted by Central Board for Secondary Education, JEE exam is an annual affair with millions of attendees. The intake exam is conducted in two stages - JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. Almost all engineering institutes entertain a valid JEE Main AIR, while 23 IITs and select technical colleges, including IISERs, RGIPT, and IIS, require a good showing on part of the candidate in JEE Advanced. Only top performers in the JEE Main are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced.
How to use JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor’s core value differentiator is an incredible user experience. As an aspirant, you just need to stick to the below-mentioned steps to access your estimated rank.
1. Start by clicking here to open JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
2. Give in your personal details, such as name, email id, contact number
3. Select an appropriate current city, gender and category options
4. Enter exam attempt details in all three subjects – Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
5. Sign-In into HT Campus portal. If you are a new user, considering signing up first
6. Click on the Find Rank Button and access the information at a moment’s notice
Benefits of JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor is specifically designed to help you stay informed and come up with the right decisions at the right time.
1. Pre-Planning: A fair idea of the AIR allows you to strategize about your future course of action. After all, right planning is the key to success.
2. College updates: The web tool delivers you key inputs that can help you stay informed. Be it application procedure or admission dates related info, you can access it all at sans any difficulty.
3. Decision-making: JEE Advanced Rank Predictor populates a list of college options suiting your estimated rank. Resultantly, decision-making is no longer an intricate affair.