Here is a list of some Dos and Don’ts you should keep in mind for your JEE Main exam day!
The biggest engineering exam of India, JEE Main 2017 is just a few days away, and students are busy doing the last minute revisions. Almost 12 lakh or more students will be appearing for the JEE Main exam on 2nd April 2017 (pen and paper based). During these last few days before the exam, aspirants usually focus on revising the important topics.
In the process, students usually forget that their preparation should not be limited to the syllabus. In fact, students must also prepare for the actual exam day by following some of these guidelines.
Dos and don’ts for the JEE Main exam day:
- Reach the exam center at least 2 and a half hours before the exam timing, so you have sufficient time to get your verification, examination hall and seat numbers etc. all done and completed within that time. The registration desk will close 5 minutes prior to the examination.
- Have breakfast/lunch on time and ensure you are not empty stomach. Avoid eating foods that will make you sleepy, instead eat foods that will give energy for longer hours.
- Carry at least 2 copies of your Admit Card (Just in case), along with Aadhar Card and ID proof. These are the important documents that are required at the examination center for verification.
- Ensure that the test booklet code printed on side 2 of the answer sheet is the same as printed on the test booklet.
- Use only blue/ black ball point pen provided at the examination venue to fill the answer sheet.
- Students should sign the attendance sheet twice, at the designated, appropriate place.
- Check that the test booklet contains the same number of pages as mentioned on the top of the test booklet
Things to remember a day before your JEE Main exam
- Do not go to the exam center on an empty stomach.
- Do not carry any electronic devices, including watches, phones, calculators etc. You are not allowed any kind of electronic gadgets inside the examination hall.
- Do not spend too much time on one question, move on!
- Do not talk in the middle of the examination or try any form of unfair means. In case you are found engaging in any form of unfair means or cheating, your examination shall be canceled and you will be debarred from taking the examination again, either permanently or for a specific period of time. (As per the rules and regulations)
- Do not remove or tear off any pages from the test booklet.
Make sure you have ample amount of rest and are well fed before the exam. You will need the energy to sit and focus for those crucial 180 mins. Follow all the instructions so you can give your JEE Main 2017 exam on 2nd April 2017 without any stress or worries!