CBSE has extended the deadline for online form submission of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2016 to 11th Jan 2016
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the date for online submission of forms for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2016. Students can now submit their online application forms and upload images till 11:59 pm on 11th Jan 2016.
Candidates can pay the application fee through debit/ credit cards till the midnight of 12th Jan 2016 or through e-challans up to the working hours of banks on the same day. All the other terms and conditions of application filling remain the same.
Aspiring candidates can apply online for (JEE Mains) on the official website. To apply, click here.
The offline exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 3, 2016 and the online exam will be held on April 9 and 10, 2016.
Students are advised to read and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the application form and uploading images.
Steps to follow while filling the application form:
- Download information bulletin for information on eligibility and application filling norms
- Fill the online form with your true credentials
- Upload images of your photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Pay the application fee online through debit or credit card
- Download acknowledgement slip
Precautions to be taken while filling application form and uploading images on the website online:
- The images of your photograph, signature and left thumb impression should be in JPEG format only, with specific dimensions as mentioned in information bulletin.
- You are required to follow the specific instructions while choosing the password as provided on the official website of JEE (Mains)
- Keep the acknowledgement slip safe for future reference.
- Check that you have provided working and correct mobile number and email id as all the communication will be sent to that only.
- Choose a security question while setting the password carefully as it will be required in an event of loss of password and regeneration of a new one.