Candidates preparing for JEMAT 2017 can know more details about its Admit Card here. Read more.
Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test (JEMAT) 2017 is a state level conducted by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUTWB) on behalf of the West Bengal Government.
JEMAT 2017 is conducted for admission to various Postgraduate programmes approved by AICTE and offered by both government and private Management Schools in West Bengal.
JEMAT 2017 Admit Card
The JEMAT 2017 Admit Card for download in the month of July 2017, just one week prior to the exam. Candidates must keep an extra copy of the admit card for safety. It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the examination venue, candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
Follow these steps to download your JEMAT Admit Card-
- Visit the official website of JEMAT 2017
- Click on the tab that says 'JEMAT 2017'
- Now clink on the link that says- Download Admit Card
- Now enter the application number and password that were generated during the application process to enter the site
- Once your Admit Card appears on the screen, download your admit card and keep an extra copy for future reference
Before downloading the Admit Card, check the following points mentioned on the admit card and contact the exam coordinator in case of any discrepancy-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Venue and time
- Exam Date