RAEST 2016 will be jointly hosted by Department of Chemistry and Department of Civil Engineering, JIET.
Jodhpur Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jodhpur is all set to host National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Environmental Science and Engineering Technologies’. The conference is scheduled for November 21 and 22, 2016. The conference is jointly organised by Department of Chemistry and Department of Civil Engineering, JIET.
RAESET-16 will be a big event on environment, focusing on the profound impact to green science and technology. The route to RAESET-16 will provide a stimulating forum for scientists, engineers, educators, researchers, environmentalists and students from all over the country to disseminate their new research findings and exchange information on emerging areas of research in the fields of environment.
Natural resources, biomass in particular, waste residues like industrial effluents have been identified as potential precursors. It will also provide a platform to participants for active discussion regarding the real time issues and to get in touch with their pears to share similar research interest.
- Submission of extended Abstracts: September 25, 2016
- Notification of Acceptance: October 15, 2016
- Submission of Final papers: October 25, 2016
- Date of Conference: November 21 and 22, 2016
- Delegates from Industry: INR 2500
- Delegates from Academia: INR 1500
- Research Scholar/PG Students: INR 1000
- Undergraduate Students: INR 500
Source: Hitesh Kumar Goyal, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on