Registration will be done on first-cum-first basis for the workshop to be conducted on Case Study at JIMS, Rohini!
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, JIMS, Rohini is all set to conduct a workshop on “Case Study: Teaching and Writing” on June 12-13, 2015.
- What is a case? Are cases functional? Are cases only about problems?
- What is the right length of a case?
- How to deliver a topic using a case? How to analyse a case? How to conclude a case discussion?
- How to develop a case?
- How to prepare a teaching note?
- For faculty members: Rs. 2,000 per participant
- Research Scholars: Rs. 1,500 per participant
Participants are invited for registration on first-cum-first basis as seats are limited to 20 only.
Duly filled registration form along with the participation fee may be sent to
‘Workshop on Case Study: Teaching and Writing’
Jagan Institute of Management Studies
3, Institutional Area, Sector-5, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
At the end of the workshop participants will be awarded with Certificate of Participation.
Source: Parmo, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on