Below rules are mandatory to follow by the students during the fresher’s party at JIMS, New Delhi
Jagannath International Management School, New Delhi will conduct a fresher’s party for PGDM and PGDM (IB) students of the batch 2015-17 and 2014-16 batch on August 1, 2015.
Rules for fresher’s party:
- This party is for JIMS students only and PGDM and PGDM (IB) students of the batch 2015-17 and 2014-16 can attend. Reporting time is 1400 hours. The students are requested to get them registered latest by 1500 hours.
- The entry to the venue is strictly on showing the ID card. The students not having ID cards should carry their enrolment slips or a special pass with passport size photographs signed by the Class Coordinators.
- The outsiders / friends are strictly not allowed.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages inside and outside the venue is strictly prohibited.
- No misbehaviour will be tolerated during the celebration. Any student indulging in any kind of indiscipline using obscene language or gestures would be immediately evicted from the venue and the case would be put up to the Discipline committee for strict appropriate action.
JIMS, one of the top Management Colleges in Kalkaji, functions under the aegis of the Jagannath Gupta Memorial Educational Society, a registered non-profit organization. Jagannath International Management School was established for imparting high quality education in the field of Management and IT.
The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma course with specialization in Marketing Management, Finance and Human Resource and International Business. The programs are duly approved by AICTE.
Source: Atul Rawat, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on