Jagannath Institute of Management Studies’ HR Summit on ‘Harnessing Multi-Generational Workforce’ in September
The Jagannath Institute of Management Studies (JIMS), Rohini is organizing a HR Summit on ”Harnessing Multi-Generational Workforce” on Saturday, 19th September 2015 at the India Habitat Center.
The Summit will be held at the Gulmohar Hall of the India Habitat Center, Lodi Road, New Delhi from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Some of the key resource persons of the Summit are:
- Mr. S.Y. Siddiqui, Chief Mentor, Maruti Suzuki
- Mr. Deepak Bahl, Director HR, Hotel Grand
- Mr. Surajit Banerjee, Senior VP, HR, DLF Limited
- Mr. Vishnu Dev, Director, Manpower
- Mr. Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-In-Chief, Business World
- Mr. Rajeev Sahedev, Senior VP, HR, Moserbear
To register, you can contact on the following numbers- +919650758671, 01145184039.
Source: Guneet Mutreja, HT Campus Specialist