JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research), counted among top five medical institutes of India, conducts separate entrance exams for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses, respectively. The JIPMER admit card 2016 for the session starting from January, will be available for download few days before the exam date.
The JIPMER admit card for the candidates, whose applications have been accepted by Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, the examination conducting authority, is available online. The candidates can download it by visiting the official website of the institute. It must be noted that the admit cards will not be delivered to the candidates by any means.
How to Download the JIPMER Admit Card
To download the admit card of JIPMER, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- To download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the website of the examination conducting authority, JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research)
- The link to the download page is provided on the website
- When you click on the link, you will have to provide the User Id and password.
- Once you have furnished the details, you will be redirected to admit cards for the January session
- Now you can download the admit card and take a print out of the same as you will have to carry a hard copy to the examination hall
Once you have downloaded the admit card, make sure that all the credentials mentioned on it are correct. In case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authority, immediately. Remember that no corrections or changes will be made if the details provided in the application form matches with the credentials in the admit card.