The annual convocation of Jamia Millia Islamia University will be hosted on November 11, 2016.
Jamia Millia Islamia University is inviting all to attend the annual convocation, which is scheduled on November 11, 2016.
The event will be organised at Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi Sports Complex, Bhopal Ground, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi from 11 a.m. onwards.
During the convocation, Degrees/Diplomas/Medals will be awarded to Ph.D candidates who have passed their examinations in the year 2015 and given an outstanding performance.
- The gowns and hoods will be available on the lawn of Dr. M.A. Ansari Auditorium, Jamia Millia Islamia from the Costumier on payment of INR 500 as deposit (refundable) and INR 50 (as hire charge) on November 11, 2016 from8:00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- The gowns and hoods must be returned intact at the same place, on the same day after the Convocation is over.
- Recipients, marked absent, may pay INR 100 to Jamia before he/she is admitted to the degree
- Recipients of degrees/diplomas/medals must wear the prescribed academic
- costumes (gowns and hoods) before entering the Convocation Hall and also have ‘Entry Pass’ issued to them
- For getting ‘Entry Pass’, recipients may download 'Form A' from Jamia's website or obtain it from the office of the Dean, Students’ Welfare located behind Safdar Hashmi open air theatre.
- Duly filled in "FORM-A" must be submitted personally or by authorizing a person with a valid identity proof latest by November 9, 2016 upto 5:00 p.m. at the same place, failing which recipients will not be allowed to participate in the Annual Convocation.
- 'Form A' will not be accepted through e-mail or by post
Source: Md. Samir Alam, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on