The conference is being organised by Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi!
Jamia Millia Islamia University invites research papers for its upcoming international conference on February 16-17, 2016.
The International conference on “Energy, Economy and Sustainable Development: Opportunities & Challenges”, to be organised by the Department of Economics, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (India), aims at bringing together researchers, academia, policy makers, civil society organizations, industry representatives and other scholars to an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical experiences which concentrate on both theory and empirics.
- Economic growth and sustainable development aspects of energy,
- Energy, Poverty and Sustainable Development
- Energy Markets, Competition and Policy
- Political Economy of Energy
- Macroeconomic Impact of Energy Prices on developing economies
- Energy Financing
- Energy Security and Geopolitics of Energy
- Methodology and issues related to life cycle assessment and carbon footprints,
- The role, design and effectiveness of carbon instruments and other taxation measures,
- Energy and WTO
- Energy Market Integration and Trade Liberalization
- International Trade in Energy
- Issues related trade and negotiations
- Energy Challenges and Environmental Sustainability
- Distributional aspects of energy
- Future policy on energy
Source: Anupriya Sah, Chetanya Mehra, HTCampus Specialists
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on