JAT has been constituted for conducting admissions to B.E. & B. Arch. courses based on JEE (Main) 2015 for the academic year 2015-16
The Joint Admission Test 2015 has been designed and developed for conducting admissions to B.E. and B.Arch courses based on JEE (Main) 2015 All Indian Rank in the following institutions for the academic year 2015-16;
- Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh (Formerly known as Deptt. of Chemical Engg. & Technology)
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (Formerly Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh)
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Sector-26 Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panjab University SSG Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
Online Registration will start immediately after one day of declaration of JEE (Main) AIR-2015 result. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website regularly.
About Punjab University:
The institution was formed in 1882 at Lahore. PU is one of the oldest universities in India. University has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab and having one rural Regional Centre at Kauni, and 3 Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.The University became an Inter-State Body Corporate catering to the newly organised states of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and U.T. of Chandigarh.
Source: Vaibhav Nanchahal, HTCampus Specialist