IK Gujral Punjab Technical University is about to Conduct Joint Campus Placement in August 2016
I K Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKG PTU) is going to organise a Joint Campus Placement Drive which will be scheduled in the first week of August 2016.
The further details of the event are mentioned below:
Job Location: PAN India
Salary Package: Rs. 1.86 LPA
BCA/BS and B. Sc-Bachelor of Science (B. Sc in any one of these courses, Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, ComputerScience, Computer Application, Information Technology)
Batch Eligible: 2016 passed out and 2017 passing out
Selection Procedure: Online Test and Interview
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with either Science or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject.
- 50% aggregate marks in all the qualification and until 4th semester of graduation (for 2017 Batch) and until 6th semester of graduation (for 2016 Batch).
- All the courses need to be full time
- Maximum of 2 years of total gap in education and not more than 3 years of work experience
- Only up to 2 pending backlogs are allowed in highest qualification for 2017 pass outs and no pending backlogs for 2016 pass outs
- All the courses need to be completed in stipulated time
- Placement Officers will direct to register the students as mentioned below and forward the list of registered students (mentioning Name, DT number, Course/stream and Contact number) through email at email@example.com by August 1, 2016, before 17:00 hours.
- Visit www.careers.tcs.com
- Click on Entry Level Freshers
- You will reach to www.nextstep.tcs.com
- Then as a New Candidate click at IT to Register
- Then on the new page click on Off-Campus Applicants
- Fill all the details in the form and generate an ID that starts with DT and password that you will get on your email id.
Documents required at the time of online test:
- TCS Registration Number and TCS Application form (Port Registration at www.nextstep.tcs.com)
- 2 Coloured photograph and 1 CV
- All original mark-sheets and passing certificate of 10th, 12th and every semester of graduation
- Original mark-sheet and passing certificate of diploma/graduation and any other related academic documents
- One Photo-ID proof-any government approved Photo ID and College ID proof
- Sample test paper can be accessed at www.nextstep.tcs.com after registration
The date, time and venue will be intimated later on.
Source: Kaushal, HTCampus Specialist