All those who have been allotted seats through UPSEE counselling 2016 are required to report the JSSATE office with documents from July 4, 2016.
Students who have been allotted a seat at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida (JSSATE) through UPSEE-2016 counselling are advised to report for admission with the required documents mentioned in the PDF from July 4, 2016.
Here is the list of documents required for different courses-
Documents required for B.Tech first year admission:
- High School Certificate- 3 photocopies with original for verification
- 12th Mark sheet- 3 photo copies with original for verification
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate - original +one photocopy
- UPSEE-2016 Allotment Letter - Original + 3 Photo copies
- UPSEE-2016 Admit Card- original + 1 Photocopy
- UPSEE-2016 fee receipt - original + 1 Photocopy
- UP Domicile Certificate of Parents - 2 copies with original for verification (for students passed XII outside UP)
- Coloured photographs – 5 (4 pass port + 1 stamp size)
- Caste Certificate (SC, ST & OBC Category) - 2 copies with original for verification
- Medical Certificate – original + one photocopy
- Affidavit for year gap students – original & one photocopy
- Character Certificate - original & one photocopy
- Category Certificate (for AF, FF, PH) – 2 photocopies with original for verification
- Income Certificate (for fee waiver seat) - 2 photocopies with original for verification
For the complete list kindly download the PDF here.
Source: Gitesh Bhasin, HTCapus Specialist
Like us on