‘Voice for BT’ is an Inter Collegiate Public Speaking contest for Under Graduate Final year B.Sc Biotechnology, B Tech / BE Biotechnology and Chemical engineering students.
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan delighted to announce that Novozymes will conduct ‘voice for BT’ for the North Zone on September 29, 2016 at 9 AM, at the ‘Lecture Theatre– 3’, Vivekananda Bhawan, JUIT.
‘Voice for BT’ is an Inter-Collegiate Public Speaking contest for Under Graduate Final year B.Sc Biotechnology, B Tech / BE Biotechnology and Chemical engineering students, which was initiated in the year 2012. Since then, the event has been conducted every year in various regions, in India. This year will be conducted for the Biotechnology students from all the four regions in India. The first two winners from each region will participate in the Final event, which will be held in Bangalore.
This Year Attractions of Voice of BT:
All the participants of VBT will receive a medallion and a participation certificate. The candidates will be judged by eminent scientists/academicians/ Industry leaders. The first three winners from each region will be awarded cash prizes & internships at our R&D facility in Bangalore, as detailed below:
- I Prize: INR 20,000 and 3 months internship
- II Prize: INR 15,000 and 2 months internship
- III Prize: INR 10,000 and 1-month internship
Rules of VBT:
- The event is scheduled at 9 AM on September 29, 2016 at Lecture Theatre 3, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
- Only Under Graduate Final year B.Sc Biotechnology, B Tech / BE Biotechnology & Chemical engineering students are eligible to participate in this contest. There is no participation fee
- Each college can nominate only one student for the contest
- The participant selected by the college has to be nominated for the event in the prescribed ‘Nomination form’ duly signed by the HOD
- Participants must bring his/her ID card along with the original nomination form to the venue
- and register 45 minutes prior to the start of the program
- 3 topics will be sent to the nominated participant, 3 days prior to the event, to prepare. The organizers will decide on the topic for the participant to speak on the day of the event
- Each participant gets a time limit of 5 minutes (4+1) to speak
- Participants will not be permitted to use PowerPoint presentations/notes/audio-visuals during the contest
Source: Ayushi Singh, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on