Candidates preparing for Karnataka TET 2016 can know the details about admit card here. Read more.
Candidates can download their Karnataka TET 2016 Admit Card from November 28, 2016 from the official website of Karnataka TET. It is a state-level exam for candidates seeking teaching jobs in government schools in the state of Karnataka.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 or KAR TET 2016 is conducted by the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Bangalore, which comes under the Government of Karnataka. The test isdesigned to select candidates for appointment as teachers, and to set a standard and benchmark for acquiring quality candidates through the recruitment process.
Karnataka TET 2016 Admit Card
KARTET 2016 Admit Card will be available for download on the official website of http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/. Candidates can follow these steps to download their admit cards-
- Visit http://kartet1617.caconline.in/Main.aspx
- Click on the 'My Application' tab
- Log in to your account using your username and password which were created during the registration process
- Now click on the KARTET Admit Card link and download your admit card
- Keep an extra copy of your admit card for future reference
- Check all your particulars in the admit card and contact KARTET in case of any discrepancy
- Candidates without their admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination
- Read all the instructions mentioned on the back side of the admit card before coming for the exam