KCET admit cards 2017 will be made available for download by Karnataka Examination Authority from April 2017. Candidates can download their admit cards here.
KCET 2017admit cards will be made available for download by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) from the month of April next year. The admit card for Karnataka CET can be obtained from the official website of KCET. The candidates who have registered for the KCET exam can download their admit cards from the official website.
KCET admit card is a mandatory document which is to be carried to the examination hall by the candidate. The candidates have to present the admit card to the invigilator as it will act as a token for allowing to appear for the respective test. The hall ticket will carry necessary information regarding the test like name of the candidate, date and time of the exam, exam centre, important instructions etc.
Steps to download the KCET admit card 2016:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority
- Click on the ‘KCET 2017 Admission Ticket’ tab
- Enter the required details such as KCET 2016 application number and date of birth
- Click on submit button
- Take print out of the admit card for future reference
- KCET exam is scheduled to be held in May, 2017