KEA has declared the Exam Dates for PGCET 2015 to be held on August 8th and 9th 2015
Karnataka Exams Authority (KEA) will be conducting the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2015 on Saturday, August 8 and Sunday, August 9, 2015. This exam will be held for admission in Masters in Engineering (M.E.), Masters of Technology (M. Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters in Architecture (M. Arch) and Masters of Computer Applications (MCA).
Application Form: Online (Click here)
Application Fee: INR 650 for General and INR 500 for SC/ST/OBC.
How to Apply
- Fill the details for the application by clicking here or by filling it on the KEA website.
- After filling all the details, the candidate will receive an email with the Application ID and Password.
- Login to the page using the Application ID and Password. (Click here for the login page).
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent colour passport size photograph and signature (JPEG format).
- Download and print the Challan for the fee, to be paid in any of the specified banks.
- Download and Print the application form. The form must then be signed by the Principal (with the seal) of the candidate’s graduating university and produced on the date of the examination alongside the Challan.
Last Date of Application: July 23, 2015
Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: July 25, 2015
For other important dates, click here.
A General Candidate must have graduated with at least 50% aggregate marks in all the years. An SC/ST/Category-I Candidate must have graduated with at least 45% aggregate marks in all the years.
For detailed eligibility criteria, click here.
For any other information and past years question papers, click here.