If you are looking to get admission in a Law programme at KIIT University, then you should start applying and submit your applications latest by March 31, 2017.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar has started inviting applications from candidates seeking admission in multiple law courses of graduate and post-graduate levels for academic session starting from 2017.
KIIT, Bhubaneswar offers various Law courses:
- Integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (BA+LLB)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA+LL.B)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Law (BSc+LLB)
- Master of Law (LLM)
Aspirants seeking admission in any of the above-mentioned law courses should start applying because KIIT, Bhubaneswar application forms 2017 will not be accepted after the last date of submission i.e. March 31, 2017.
KIIT University Eligibility Criteria for Law Admissions
BA+LLB/ BBA+LLB/ BSc+LL.B Programmes: All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognised university/institute with at least 45% in aggregate.
LLM programme: All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a degree in Bachelor of Law (BA LLB)/Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Law from a recognised university/institute with at least 55%.
All the candidates should not exceed the maximum age limit of 21 years. However, candidates from reserved category will get age relaxation as per the government norms.
How to Apply for Law Courses at KIIT University 2017
- Visit the official website of KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Click on ‘Law Admissions’ on the home page
- Choose the course
- Read the information carefully, click on application form
- Fill the details in a prescribed format
- Take a print of the application form and attach the required documents
- Send the application in person/by post to ‘The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India’.
KIIT University Selection Procedure for Law Admissions 2017
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2017), which will be conducted by the institute on April 14, 2017. KIIT will be announcing KIITEE 2017 results on May 5, 2017.