Admission will offer on basis of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) and through COMED-K entrance test!
KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belagavi, Karnataka invites applications for BE and B. Arch admissions for academic session 2015-16.
Admission will offer through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) and through COMED-K entrance test.
Documents required for admission
- S.S.L.C. marks card
- PUC II / Equivalent
- Recent passport size photos (4 sets)
- Migration Certificate if applicable ( for outside state / country )
- Transfer certificate to be submitted within 15 days from the date of admission
- Character certificate from earlier college where he/she has studied PUC or equivalent
- Certificate prescribed for claiming reservation in case of marks relaxation
- Eligibility certificate from University (VTU) if applicable
- Sponsored certificate if seat allotted by VTU of sponsorship quota
- Caste and Income certificate for category students
- What’s in store for meritorious students?
- Full fees waiver to CET Toppers with ranking less than 1000
- 50% tuition fees waiver to CET Toppers with ranking from 1001 to 1500
- 25% tuition fees waiver to CET Toppers with ranking from 1501 to 2000
- Concession of 25% in tuition fees to PGCET Toppers for each of M. Tech., MBA and MCA programmes
- Fee concession to B. Arch students with CET ranking a) between 1 to 25 – 100%, between 26 to 75 – 50% and between 76 to 100 – 25%.
- Scholarships for good performing students in academics, sports and co-curricular activities
Source: Ayush Jain, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on