The outstanding participants will avail the accommodation at IIT, Kharagpur on self-payment basis!
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur is conducting a series of Knowledge Dissemination Programme from July to August on selected topics of Advanced Signal Processing.
Teachers, engineers, scientists and students having an introductory level knowledge in signals and systems can attend this program.
Though most of the lectures are over in July, still it has one more to be conducted in August:
- Lecture 1: Advanced signals and systems on July 11, 11 am – 1 pm
- Lecture 2: Filter banks and discrete wavelet transform on July 18, 11 am – 1 pm
- Lecture 3: Parallel implementation of digital filters on August 1, 11 am – 1 pm
- Lecture 4: Multiplier free realization of digital filters and discrete transforms via distributed arithmetic on August 8, 11 am – 1 pm
- Lecture 5: DSP on CORDIC on August 22, 11 am – 1 pm
- The course is FREE of charges for teachers and students of TEQIP funded colleges
- For teachers and students of non-TEQIP colleges, only a nominal fee will be charged. Same applies to participants from industry
- The course consists of five lectures, each of two hours, to be offered on five weekends (details given below)
- The lectures will be delivered using the audio-video broadcasting facility of IIT, Kharagpur and participants can attend them remotely at the IIT extension centres at Kolkata (Salt Lake), Bhubaneswar (IIT, Bhubaneswar) and Raipur
- All participants will receive Certificate of Attendance duly signed by the Dean (CEP), IIT, Kharagpur at the end of the program
- Nil (for Teachers and Students of TEQIP funded colleges.)
- INR 2500 for Teachers (for colleges not funded by TEQIP)
- INR 2000 for Students (Students must send a bonafide Certificate from Parent Institution along with the registration form)
- INR 5000 (for participants from industry, Govt. and semi Govt. organizations, research labs etc.)
Source: Akshay Thakur, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on