Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) invites Applications to PGDM Programs 2013-15
Last Date for Receipt of completed LBSIM application form: 10th December 2012Posted by Nishatha Abraham on Dec. 6, 2012, 11:53 a.m.
LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) is inviting applications for admission to the following AICTE approved programmes for the academic session 2013-2015:
Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2013-15 (PGDM General)
Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) 2013-15 (PGDM Finance)
You should have at least a 3 year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognised by AICTE. Students appearing for the final examination in 2013 can also apply.
How to Apply to the Management Programs at LBSIM
- LBSIM applicants to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT 2012) of IIMs.
- Candidates are also required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through application form available with Admission Coordinator* on payment of Rs.1800/- in cash. Application Form can also be downloaded from the Institute's website: www.lbsim.ac.in and submitted along with a DD for Rs.1875/- for getting brochure by post in India and Rs.2000/- for overseas candidates, in favour of Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, payable at New Delhi.
- The forms can also be filled online with facility of online payment (Rs.1875/- for applicants in India and Rs. 2000/- for abroad). Click here to apply online for LBSIM
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection at one of the following places (as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM): at Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Guwahati.
- LBSIM will use CAT 2012 scores for short-listing the candidates. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Important Dates for LBSIM
Issue of LBSIM Application Forms start: 24th September 2012
Issue of LBSIM Application Forms end: 10th December 2012
Last Date for Receipt of completed LBSIM application form: 10th December 2012
CAT 2012 dates: 11 Oct - 6 Nov 2012
GD/Personal Interview: Mid February 2013
Announcement of final results and release of admission list: End February 2013
Last date for acceptance by candidate (and closing of admission): End April 2013
172 non-IIM Institutes that will Accept CAT 2012 Scores
CAT 2012 Official Bulletin Out: CAT 2012 Registration, Sale of Vouchers, Important Dates, Eligibility