Deadline to apply for degree/diploma programmes in Management in IGNOU is set at January 10, 2013
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) educates over four million students in India and 36 other countries through 21 schools of studies and a network of 67 regional centres, around 3,000 learner support centres and 67 overseas centres. IGNOU offers about 490 certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programmes.
IGNOU invites applications for admissions to the following degree/diploma programmes in Management: Master in Business Administration (MBA), Diploma in Management (DIM), PG Diploma in Management (PGDIM), PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), PG Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM) and PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).
The last date to apply for various management programmes of the Indira Gandhi National Open University through OPENMAT-XXXIII is January, 10 2013. The entrance test will be held on 24th February 2013 all over the country.
Admission Procedure for MBA 2013 Programmes in IGNOU
- The fully filled form must reach the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068, by registered post or speed post.
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi and from all the Regional centres of IGNOU by paying Rs.500 in cash at the respective sale counters.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA 2013 in IGNOU
- Candidates with graduation in any discipline with 50% marks (for general category) and 45% for reserved category OR
- Bachelor’s degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience OR Professional degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy OR Professional qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship OR
- Masters degree in any subject
The admission to the above programmes is based on the clearance of the entrance test (OPENMAT-XXXIII). However, candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT and state level tests need not appear in the Openmat-XXXIII.
The cut-off percentage for these candidates shall be decided by the University, subject to a minimum of 40%. The University will not accept the score of examining bodies in terms of percentile. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible to apply for DIM only.
- With inputs from the official website of IGNOU.