The seminar solicits research papers from the students interested in representing CLC in the seminar!
An intensive seminar is being organized by The Legal Aid Society, Campus Law Centre, New Delhi on January 19, 2015, which expects active participation from all Law Schools across Delhi.
The seminar is being organized in collaboration with Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) on the topic "Rights of the Victims of Crime".
The seminar will focus on the below areas:
- The problems faced by the victims during the course of investigation;
- Role of victims during the course of trial;
- Efficacy of compensatory and rehabilatory provisions;
- Ways and means to check false and frivolous cases.
- Hereby, Students interested in representing CLC in the seminar, must submit their research papers to Dr. Shashi Bala (Teacher Convenor, Legal Aid Society) or any of the student convenors by January 10, 2016.
Rules to be adhered while preparing the research papers:
- Students have to work in teams of two. The team must comprise of one speaker and one researcher.
- The research paper should focus on the ways and means to check false and frivolous cases and curb misuse of existing provisions
- Each team will be given 10 minutes to present the paper
- The length of the research paper should not exceed 5000 words under any circumstance and must consist of relevant case laws and citations.
- The panel of judges adjudicating the seminar will consist of Senior High Court judges, police officers and academics.
- The top three teams will be awarded by the DSLSA
Source: Vipin Sagar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on