Legal Audit Inc is organizing an interactive session for Law students on 30th October 2015
The Legal Audit Inc, India’s first Legal Audit firm is conducting an interactive session for Law students interested in understanding the nuances of Legal Audits and its connection with Corporate Crimes on 30th October 2015 at the Equity Mansion, R-1 Nehru Enclave, New Delhi from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
Students willing to be a part of this session can register for Rs. 750 each by writing in at email@example.com.
The three hour session will cover the following:
- What is Legal Audit?
- Basics of Minimizing Legal Risks for a Corporate
- Understanding Corporate Crimes
- Relationship between Legal Audits and Corporate Crimes
- Defence Management in the Indian Scenario
- Importance of Parallel Investigations
The workshop will also focus on real time cases, latest corporate crimes, corporate compliance and litigation avoidance methods.
Interested students are urged to register as soon as possible to be a part of the session.
Source: Vipin Sagar, HTCampus Specialist