B.Tech 3rd year students can follow the below given instructions at the time of filling up the choice preferences.
Lingaya’s University has appealed all the B.Tech 3rd-year students to fill the choices of open elective course, which will be floated in the seventh semester along with the other subjects.
The online submission of form is going on from May 10, 2016. University has given certain instructions to follow while filling up the choice preferences. Here we go:
The open elective subject must not be from the parent department
- Option once selected cannot be changed
- In case the student fails to fill the form or select a wrong option, then the university is liable to allot any subject as per the norms after due date
- It is mandatory to fill all the FOUR choices in order of preferences
- For the running of any open elective subject, the minimum strength of students must be at least 15
- In case of any problem in opening/uploading the form, use this URL Link: http://lingayasuniversity.edu.in/forms/general/view.php?id=37787 or you may fill the form here
- Last date of submission is May 17, 2016
Source: Bishal Barui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on